- When I was younger, one of my favourite things to make in the summer was fresh fruit popsicles. Now that I’m older, I like to amp them up a bit and make boozy pops to enjoy with my girlfriends on hot summer nights. This recipe can be enjoyed on its on as a popsicle, or added to your glass of Rosé Moscato, or some bubbly!
- 1 cup of Rosé Moscato
- ½ cup San Pellegrino
- 2 tsp Midsummer Night’s Dream tea from David’s Tea (https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/midsummer-night-s-dream-1)
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup peaches, finely chopped
- Finely chop the peach & raspberries, measure out 1/3 cup of each and place it in a medium sized bowl.
- Add 1 cup Rosé Moscato of your choice and ½ cup San Pellegrino to the bowl, refrigerate for an hour
- Steep two teaspoons of the Midsummer Night’s Dream tea in 1 cup of 96 degree water for ten minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves/teabag and let the tea cool
- Once cool, add the tea to the combined fruit, wine and sparkling water
- Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds and freeze for about 3-4 hours. Once your boozy pops are completely frozen they are ready to enjoy. Either serve them on their own, or put one in a wine glass and pour champagne, sparkling wine, or more Rosé Moscato on top for a trendy summer treat!
Makes about 12 small popsicles