This past weekend I wrapped up my Christmas shopping, less a stop off at the LCBO for a few more goodies. We have a lot planned this month with multiple birthday and Christmas parties on our calendar, so I wanted to get my shopping out of the way at the start of the month and I was really successful at the Toronto Premium Outlets, the J.Crew Factory store staff got very familiar with me after multiple stops in there to check off my list.
I know many people, including my hubby, are still looking for some further gift guide assistance, so I put together some of my favourite picks for this year, all under $100. I love finding a mix of smaller and larger gifts for my friends and family, carefully curating picks for each of them. I hope this guide brings you some inspiration for this Christmas!
- Bauble Bar ‘Nynette’ Tassel Drop Earrings
- Kendra Scott ‘Tessa’ Stone Stud Earrings
- Nordstrom Faux Fur Eye Mask
- Love Code Charm Necklace
- Mr. & Mrs. Coffee Mugs
- Kate Spade Polka Dot Pajamas
- ‘Something Stupid’ Pillow
- UGG ‘Dakota’ Slipper
- VOLUSPA Panjore Lychee
- stila Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette
- Kate Spade Jewelry Box
- Sparkle & Shine Antibacterial Brush Set
- ‘Touch – Zip Bouclé’ Tech Gloves