Honestly I am mostly posting this because my hubby has been asking me for a Christmas wishlist for the past couple weeks and I know this will be the easiest way to show him things I would like. I also know that some of you will be looking for gifts for a gal in your life and I like to think that these are some great ideas.
- Cute workout pants – I love these two-toned cropped leggings, they would be great for both working out and for running errands after. I especially love that they’re high waist and ultra flattering even when you get overheated at Barre class and end up just wearing a sports bra – anyone else with me?
- An essential oil diffuser – I have had this on my wishlist for a while now. I love putting drops of lavender essential oil on my pillow before I go to sleep and when my neighbour brings hers over to our house it feels so calm and relaxing in our home. Not only are they good for relaxing and refreshing your home but some of the oils can also help with colds, which I need today 🙁
- Silk pillow case and eye mask – This is another one of those items that I have wanted for a while. I have some breakage along the crown of my head and have heard this will help with that. Fingers crossed!
- Gloves or Mittens – I lost a couple of pairs last year and could really use some new ones. Also, these ones are too dang cute!
- Hair Oil – Again, I have some breakage and find this hair oil really helps to smooth over damaged hair and any frizz.
- Cozy bow slippers – I hate wearing socks but love wearing slippers around the house. These adorable ones would be perfect to replace the ones my puppies killed…
- CANDY! – If you haven’t tried the Sugarfina Champagne Gummy Bears yet, you need to! I am not usually much of a candy lover, chocolate and baked goods are usually my jam, but these are my absolutely favourite! Someone please put these in my stocking.
- Makeup Brushes – This set seems like a great value. I bought myself a pack like this about ten years ago and I still use it all the time. It was definitely a great purchase.
- Christmas Jammies – I LOVE getting a new pair of PJ’s at Christmas. I just think it’s so fun to have a new pair of jammies to wear on Christmas morning and these would be so dang cute!!
- Robe – Like the PJ’s I love a good cozy robe and any gal would appreciate this gift.
- A New Watch – A clean streamlined watch that can be worn with a multitude of outfits, yet still has some unique style to it is a great gift for any lady in your life.
- A Yoga Mat – A great gift for any lady in your life who loves yoga or barre….or who lost their mat recently…like me.
Top photo via Sugar Paper
Top photo via Sugar Paper